So today i decided to review a product that needs to be praised for the work it really claims to do.We gals know how important a make-up remover really is and most importantly having one that really works. Remember: Never go to bed with makeup on. Clean skin is healthy skin.Read on to know more about this product.
So i have been using this for the past two months and I quite happy with the results.
(From their Webpage)
Product DetailsThis gentle, lightweight formula works quickly and gently to remove powder eyeshadow and other eye makeup.
Oil-free formula won’t damage delicate skin.
How To Use
- Sweep over closed eyelid with cotton pad. Wait a few seconds, then wipe gently downward.
- Follow with your cleanser and toning lotion, then your Estée Lauder Repair Serum, Moisturizer and other skincare
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Benefits :-Works quickly, thoroughly on shadow, mascara, etc
- Skintype:- All Skintypes
Price:-$20 (Approx Rs 1240) for 3.4oz
The one thing that attracted me about this product is the word “Gentle”. I have sensitive dry skin which breaks out if i use harsh formulations. But this product does not irritate my skin at all. Its mild and does not sting when applied.Also this does not dry my skin.Its colorless and fragrance free so sensitive noses take note of this.Coming to its makeup removing part-well its pretty good but not all that good. It takes effort to remove gel eyeliners and waterproof mascara but it does its job well and leaves skin clean and fresh Also it does not make skin greasy. I also wear contact lenses but this is suitable enough.
- Suitable for all skin types
- No break-outs
- Fragrance free
- easily available
- removes make-up for fresher clean skin
- Additional effort to remove waterproof make-up.
Recommendation:- Totally , Every Girl needs a makeup remover, investing in a good gentle formulation can help maintain your skin and unclog pores.