Here is another review of my favorite product. I use it on daily basis. Read on to know more 🙂
Product Description(from website):Our first-ever mascara to be infused with Ceramide Triple Complex and Keravis, which help lengthen, define and revitalize lashes.
- Lashes are longer and fuller, giving eyes a younger, more vibrant look.
- Contains our exclusive Ceramide Triple Complex (ceramides 1, 3 and 6) plus vitamins A, C, and E to help reinforce and restore lashes’ natural protective barrier.
- Contains Keravis, a conditioning ingredient known to help strengthen and fortify lashes.
- Won’t smudge, flake or clump.
- Removes easily with Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye Lip Makeup Remover.
Clinically, dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested.
Beauty tip: To boost lashes, use an eyelash curler. Gently pump the curler. Don’t squeeze, counting from one to ten, then hold for four counts. Do this before you apply mascara. Then apply Ceramide Lash-Extending Treatment Mascara — it lengthens, defines and conditions.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla, Pvp, Stearic Acid, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Steareth-20, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba, Nylon-12, Triethanolamine, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Panthenol, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Steareth-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]
Application and uses:
For longer lashes, hold the mascara wand in a vertical position. Starting at the base of the lash line, pull the wand up and out to the end of the lashes. For a more dramatic look apply more than one coat.
$20 (~Rs 1240)
This is definitely one of the best mascaras i have ever used. This mascara really makes my eyelashes soft and supple. It acts more like a conditioner to my lashes and doesn’t stiffen them out. Using this since a year , I did not feel that my lashes have grown but they do look fuller and thick on application. It lasts for almost the entire day for me. It does not clump which is why i like this even more. The application brush also plays a great part as it separates eyelashes evenly.
- No clumping offered if swiped once with a clean application which looks natural
- Long lasting and separates eyelashes evenly
- Easy to remove
- Lashes feel very soft and does not stiffen out
- The brush really serves its purpose well
- The mascara wand is long enough and makes application easy
- Clumps only if we try to swipe more than twice
- Contains Parabens
Will I Buy Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara Again?
Yes,definitely. I really love this mascara.
My rating :