Hey guys , Hope u checked out my haul video this morning 🙂 …So like i said i will be reviewing all the products in my haul except the jewelry…so here I begin with the Maybelline Hyper Sharp Eyeliner In Black. Basically this is an eyeliner which is meant for people who need a very fine tip that is sharp.
Price: Rs 425.
Product Description(From Website):
- 0.05 mm exclusive soft-touch brush applicator lets you create ultra-exact, ultra-thin lines with easy control.
- Super rich, carbon-enhanced black delivers lines that shine, for a hyper defined intense eye look.
- Precise coverage to fill in holes between each and every lash.
- Smudge-proof to last all day.
- Waterproof, sweat resistant and sebum resistant.
- Easy removal with warm water and does not stain eyelids.
- Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested.
- Contact lens safe.
My Take on this product:
This eyeliner comes in a sleek marker pen type packaging with a metallic gold plastic cap. From the above picture the applicator looks like a felt tip but it is basically a brush which is extremely fine.I love how the bristles of the brush are so finely packed and made into the sharpest pen tip I have ever seen. I am quite impressed with this Maybelline. A great product to begin with the brush tip so fine, you can really draw extremely fine lines with it. Coming to the pigmentation,its not really that pigmented but good enough. It is a moderately black liner unlike its successor ie The Colossal Liner. It claims to be waterproof , but I feel that is not totally true as it wears off with a little water(see swatch pics for reference). Normally when you wear an eyeliner you make sure it does not wear off easily so I don’t think this is a major con.It has a fast drying ability so I love it even more.Although it stays on my eyelids throughout the day I am in college.Works well on my combination skin eyelids.There is absolutely no smudging or flaking the entire time you wear but I do notice a slight fading by the time I get home .The finish of this eyeliner is a nice glossy satin type though not those over wet looking types.Overall I am in love with this eyeliner at such a great price.
- very nice fine tip
- moderately black
- pretty glossy finish not too satiny.
- good pigmentation
- long wearing
- water resistant
- suitable for oily eyelids
- Provides amazing grip and precision.
- dries very fast.
- Not fully waterproof
- not intensely black
Swatch 3:- With Water And Intense Rubbing
I am really in love with eyeliner. It provide me with the precision no eyeliner has done till date 🙂 TC until next time….Cya…