Hey everyone, so yesterday I reviewed Lasting Kiss(06) from the Starry Matte range. Today I will be doing a review on the completely Matte range. Recently I stumbled upon the new Faces Ultime Pro Lip Crayons and picked up 2 of them. i picked up shades – Smokin’ Hot(11) & Lasting kiss(06). They are 2 variants in the range- Starry Matte & Matte. Starry Matte consists of four shades namely- Lasting Kiss, Obsession, Sugar Coated & Hot Wired. In the Matte range they have 6 shades. I decided to choose one from each range.After using these crayons I feel FACES is one of the most under rated brands in India.
Price:- Rs 799 for 2.8 grams. Buy HERE.
Shelf Life:36 months
A collection of lip crayons featuring timeless matte shades with superior color pigment & hydration.From beautiful nudes to striking reds to shades of pinks and corals there’s a shade for everyone.Dresses up lips in statement shades in matte finish with rich, color-bright pigments, while being super comfortable on lips. 6 sizzling sensual shades. The colors are inspired from international fashion trends.These lip colors exude ultimate feminine strength and glamourous style.
I will begin by reviewing shade Smokin’ Hot(11) from the Matte Range.
Shade:- Smokin’ Hot 11 :
HOT, SEXY AND RICH.
Set the heart on fire with this Smoking Hot red shade that will fire up imaginations….
- A veil of addicting color and spectacular payoff
- Rich color in one stroke
- Luxe and creamy matte texture with intense color
- Lush, long lasting lipstick
- Full coverage with a satiny matte finish for smooth and supple lips
- Pure color pigments: for a truly vibrant color that lasts for hours
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologically tested
The Lip Crayons Come With a Free Sharpener which normally would cost around Rs 125. This offer is available for a limited time period.
The Texture & Feel is exactly the same like Lasting Kiss(06) which I have reviewed couple of days ago.
- Packaging- The lip crayons come packaged in a plastic wrapped fat lip pencil. The color of the pencil is the exact color of the lip crayon. It has a transparent cover which tends to close tightly. The lip crayons have silver craving of the brand name as well as of the shade and the range name. The only bad thing about the packaging is the transparent cover which can be confusing since it has a hollow well shaped depth on the top. From the pic below it is much clearer that during times of hurry we may end up damaging the crayon by pushing it here. I was almost about to destroy this beauty but luckily I was wide awake. Thanks to redbull 😛 But it’s not a problem at all if you are cautious and not in a hurry.
- Texture & effect- I have used the Lakme Lip Pouts in 5 different shades and I am not a fan of them at all. But when I first swatched these lip crayons I realized I will end up loving them as they glided very well. The texture of this crayon is very soft and creamy. It glides on super smoothly without tugging or pulling. Even though this shade has glitter, one cannot feel those finely grained particles. Its texture is just as described in the claims.
- Application- The application feels extremely light weight and non-drying. If you have extremely dry lips then you may need a moisturizer. But I did not feel the need to apply one. It does not settle in fine lines of the lips and I am completely surprised by this. Most matte lip colors tend to get irritatedly drying accentuating dry spots,but with this I did not experience any such thing. In swipe you will notice a very rich pigmented color that provides a full coverage and is buildable with further swipes to a much more insanely intense color. The shade Smokin’ Hot has no shimmer giving you a rich matte feel. Overall the application feels soft and smooth and makes wear very comfortable.
- Lasting Power & Post Application- The lasting power of these colors are really long. It stays on for more than 6+ hours with few meals. One does not need reapplication frequently even with snacks in between. Post application this does not leave a stain on the lips but fades off very mildly and evenly.
- In DayLight
- In Artificial Light
- • Amazing staying power, say for 6+ hours with snacking and drinking
• Feels very lightweight on lips
- Beautiful, wearable shade that suits all skin tone
• Very mild floral scent
- • Transfers just a little before setting set
• Do not budge or feather once set
- No Parabens
- • Absolutely matte, great for matte lovers who like a bit of shimmer.
- Amazing Pigmentation
- No tugging or pulling
- Does not settle in fine lines.
- Long Lasting
- Smooth Creamy Application.
- Covers Pigmented Lips Perfectly.
- Easily Available
- Does not makes lips dry
- very comfortable wear
- dermatologically tested.
- Sharpening may lead to wastage but it does not really matter.
MY RATING:- 4.999/5 😛
Overall Verdict:- I think this is one of the best Lip Crayons in India. Compared to the Lakme ones I feel this does the job much better in terms of being matte and non-drying at the same time. Also very rarely we find matte lippies with shimmer that is finely grained such that it looks perfect no matter the occasion. I really love these lip crayons and I definitely recommend these to all beauty lovers 🙂 Until then Keep rocking and take care!
- america american blogger #IStillLoveMyCrayons bbloger bblogger beat shimmer matte lipsticks beauty beauty and fashion blogger Beauty Blog beauty Blogger Best best lip crayons india Cheap Face
- american blogger
- beauty and fashion blogger
- Beauty Blog
- beauty Blogger
- colorbar cosmetics.
- Faces Cosmetics
- Smokin' hot
- Smokin' Hot review