We all know how a wrong start to any day can ruin the entire day. We all have experienced bad mornings. In today’s post I would like to share a few tips and tricks on how to change your ‘good morning’ to a very “GOOOD MORNINGGGG ”
The ability to have a great morning starts before you ever get out of your bed. That may sound ridiculous but it is the absolute truth. The reason is really very simple. I know that if I do everything in my power to start my morning off right, I am 40% of the way towards having a fantastic day.
I have always thought of morning-time as the most sacred part of the day and maybe even a little transforming. When you think about it, mornings offer us the opportunity to begin afresh and anew – to accept all that a new day has to offer. Many people dread getting up in the morning but I’m just the opposite.
Through this post I am going to tell you how to have a great morning in 7 easy steps. My hope is that your great morning will lead to a fantastic day and amazing day.
So here are 7 steps I follow every morning even if its a holiday.
- Get up nice and early. Don’t wake up too early, but you should wake up early enough. Waking up by a blaring alarm is not so good. Try waking up to a calming sound instead.
- Take a quick shower if needed. If you are not confident and your hair is a mess, taking a quick morning shower is a good idea. A nice hot shower will make you feel energized and ready for the day.
- Turn on the radio or TV to hear some news, music and talk. Stay in tune with the world.
- Get fully dressed, no matter how tired you are. Wear proper clothing, not house rags or pajamas–even if you’re not going anywhere. Wear a nice shirt with little or no stains. Wear nice presentable slacks. When you get dressed, you become more awake.
- Have a healthy and filling breakfast. A Coke or a cup of coffee doesn’t count. You need to actually eat breakfast. You should have a breakfast with good proteins and vitamins. If you have enough time, pop a piece of toast in the toaster and prepare and eat two eggs–or 3 egg whites (no cholesterol)–with your breakfast.
- You might like a quick breakfast protein -bar or a breakfast protein-shake with some fruit or powder.
- Oatmeal or cereal are good breakfast choices as well.
- Never skip breakfast no matter what.
- Brush your teeth after you eat breakfast. Brush your teeth thoroughly – not too quickly; so take your time on oral hygiene. You have all day to get your other stuff done.(You could try out the new Colgate 360* Charcoal Gold toothbrush for the best mouth cleaning effect.
- Get your things together and go to school or work feeling satisfied, and ready for the a good, new day every day.
Note:- This post is an entry for the #Colgate360GoldMornings . If you guys are aware, Colgate has released a new toothbrush called “360* CharcoalGold” which offers a gold standard whole mouth cleaning feature.