Yippie got nominated for the Versatile blog Award. Another award to my blogging collection. Not sure how many more times will i have to put up interviews on this blog but I love giving interviews, makes me feel like a celebrity already 😛 Anyways I really want to thank Kristy Alane for nominating me for this precious award. Really Grateful.
Kristy asked me to post 7 random facts about me before I head over with interview questions…So again get to know me , I haven’t changed a bit since I started blogging…
- I am a hard core gamer, cant go on with my day without playing a level or 2 😛
- I am a hygiene and cleanliness freak, I get grossed out really fast. I have a grave fear of germs, the thought of germs almost makes me faint .(Bad odor, bad breath, really puts me off ).
- I can write with both hands … I was born left-handed but after everyone started correcting me I became right-handed.Not sure why though Yes I am an Ambidextrous.
- I cannot do without my squishy toy ducks(I have these plastic set of three ducks in different sizes ) in my bathtub.I am weird yes…
- Love playing football.
- I use baby products for skincare as I am obsessed with their fragrance.
- I can be really silent and moody at times.When I am irritated,I get really silent, nobody even knows i am irritated :p I hate fighting and getting into arguments. luckily everyone who exists in my life know silence is a dangerous thing.
Kristy has the following questions for me 🙂 Thank you for the questions…
Where do you typically shop for makeup?
I don’t remember as I always get makeup 😛
What face wash do you use?
I normally use Burt Bee’s Sensitive Facial Cleanser , but thanks to blogging I have too many samples to use.
What is the newest movie you’ve seen?
I saw Captain America:Civil War last.
Liquid or powder foundation?
I don’t use foundations, just sunscreens…
If you could choose a famous person to guest blog for you, who would it be?
Jensen Ackles, my all time crush 🙂
Who inspires you to be a better person?
I am self inspired 😛
Books or movies?
Books first, movies second…
What is your favorite beauty magazine (if you have one)?
Allure and Grazia
Have you tried any monthly beauty subscriptions? If you have more than one, which is your favorite?
Yes many, I really love Birchbox and Ipsy.
Do you have any other hobbies/passions besides blogging?
Yes I am addicting to gaming and playing football.