Hi everyone,its been so long since I have genuinely written a post about sharing some and tricks. This time I found my savior in a blue colored bottle lying on my shelf untouched since a long time and it was none other than the Parachute Coconut oil(Every Indian’s Holy Grail). After trying coconut oil in various routines, I will be sharing my tricks where it has done its best job.
Here I am penning down the best ways to include coconut oil (Virgin coconut oil should be your choice but 100% pure coconut oil will also do)into your daily routine just like I do 🙂
- Oil Pulling for teeth whitening – I started using this Ayurveda method a few weeks ago in order to whiten my teeth as per many claims on the internet. I have got to say I do notice a difference in the shade of my teeth. Also it does help with plaque and dental bacteria.
- As a natural makeup remover – These days, thanks to a hectic schedule I run out of makeup removers much faster than expected. This is the best time I rely on the most cheapest and convenient method lying at home. Being natural and filled with nourishment coconut oil makes for the best natural makeup remover
- Moisturizer- Indeed a great moisturizer giving having multiple skin benefits.
- Hair Mask- While at your DIY hair mask day, make sure to add some coconut oil into your mask to achieve more better and silkier results.
- For stretch marks- Coconut oil when used regularly on stretch marks can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- For sore throat- I have terrible sore throats , all thanks to the my inflamed tonsils which are undergoing treatments, coconut oil has been he best relief for my skin.
- For cooking- As a cooking oil , this does wonders to the diet and is a much healthier option.
- To increase metabolism- Coconut oil can help increase your metabolism to a great extent if consumed within moderation.
- Toothaches- Coconut oil really helped me during my recent toothache tragedy which also apparently needed me to extract my tooth.
- Massage Oil- Coconut oil soothes tired and sore muscles. Add a few drops of essential oils for more effect
- Lip Balm-Coconut oil hydrates and protects lips. Coconut even offers some protection from the sun, about an SPF 4
- Pet Health- Coconut oil can do a multitude of things for pets, both topically and internally. It improves breath, makes for a shiny coat, eases joint problems, cleans ears, gets rid of fleas, and much more.
For now these are the best uses I currently implement in my routine. Hope this helps you too. Until next time TC 🙂